[BEST PRACTICE] How to Detect Fraudulent Events and Save $200,000 per Month
Proud to share our partnership with Dataduck resulted in inspiring best practices. In this case study, you’ll find a real-life example of how the digital marketing agency executed a successful strategy for fighting fraud and deducted up to $200,000 from ad networks.
Here is a little preview of the Dataduck's results:
- Dataduck identified fraudster networks, as a consequence, the team disabled up to 50 traffic sources
- JustControl.it helped Dataduck detect fraud events based on AppsFlyer's post-attribution data
- JustControl.it’s reports allowed the team to deduct up to $200,000 per month with no issues
If you want further insights, read the full story ;-)
[GUIDE] How To Cut Costs on UA Management
To make the right moves, build the reports with Facebook or Google Ads metadata, A/B tests results or add your custom indicators you won’t need another week - those clear numbers will be right there for you to help with your user acquisition strategy.
Оur surveyed customers reported that, on average, they successfully optimized up to 30% of their budget. Do you want to know how?
Here is your guide on efficient UA management, including tips how to:
- collect and track MAU-DAU-WAU-ARPU-etc metrics daily
- dig through numerous spreadsheets, .csvs, dashboards etc. and get data for your regular calculations
- find the direction which is worth spending and which is behind
Press the button and get your free guide now!